Career Questions tagged Criminal Defense

Azandia T.’s Avatar
Azandia T. Feb 21, 2017

Is Harvard ALWAYS the best place to go to college to be a lawyer

Is it really always best #law #lawyer...

#criminal-defense

Hafsah B.’s Avatar
Hafsah B. May 17, 2016

What are the main things I should know before becoming a Criminal Defense Attorney?

My career choice is to become a criminal defense attorney but I would like to know some insight in the career before I go and peruse it. #law #attorney #criminal #information #new #criminal-defense #defense...

#main

Hafsah B.’s Avatar
Hafsah B. May 17, 2016

Is Criminal Defense Attorney a rewarding job?

I would like to become a Criminal Defense attorney and I just want to learn more about the career. #career #law #school #attorney #criminal #criminal-defense...

#prosecution

consuelo B.’s Avatar
consuelo B. May 17, 2016

I heard public defenders are really underpaid compared to lawyers, is that true?

I want to be a public defender but could reconsider - I heard pay is little and workload is really big #lawyer #attorney...

#criminal-defense

consuelo B.’s Avatar
consuelo B. May 16, 2016

Do public defenders have the same requirement as lawyers (Bar exam, etc) ?

Aren't they technically government employees? Does that require any extra effort or tasks? #lawyer #attorney...

#criminal-defense

Thomas T.’s Avatar
Thomas T. Apr 15, 2016

What kind of jobs can someone who majors in Criminal Justice get?

I am a sophomore at Boston Collegiate Charter School and I am interested in Criminal Justice. Besides careers like police officer or federal agents, what kind of jobs can I get? #criminal-justice #criminal...

#criminal-defense

Aiyana A.’s Avatar
Aiyana A. Mar 02, 2016

What career can I be in my favor, since I passion for fixing the criminal justice system and being able to help people by listen to them and understanding their mindset behind their actions?

My name is Aiyana, I am a senior in high school, who struggled but later on understood my mindset and what caused me to struggle to change. Through overcoming and reflexing I learned a lot about myself and that lead me to build a passion to help other who are in need for help and someone to...

#forensic-psychology #criminal-defense #criminology

lindsay H.’s Avatar
lindsay H. Mar 02, 2016

Does taking the multi state bar exam give you more options?

When I was looking up bar exams I found that they had multi state exam and from what I know is that when you take the test is that you are not pressured to work in a specific state. And I was just wondering if it is better to take a bar exam for a specific state or is it better to take the...

#criminal-law #criminal-defense #lawyer