2 answers

2 answers

Kendra’s Answer


Hello, you can look into Social Work. You can advocate in multiple areas, but a lot people work in police stations or agencies that provide victim assistance.

Jennifer’s Answer

Updated Reno, NV

Legal Aid Attorney!

This professional recommends the following next steps:

Ask a question