Career Questions tagged Software Industry

hadi G.’s Avatar
hadi G. Oct 10, 2017

Is being a software engineer a good job for the future?

i want to be a software engineer because technology is becoming the thing on earth now and being good at software would help alot. #technology #computer-software #software #software-engineering...

#software-industry

Kemi L.’s Avatar
Kemi L. Dec 21, 2016

What is the difference between a software engineer and a software developer?

I have interest in the software industry but I would like to have some clarification on what sets these two careers apart. #software-engineering #software-development...

#software-industry

Chioma  T.’s Avatar
Chioma T. Aug 14, 2016

For the sports entertainment industry do you add your own spins to the industry?

I love using my creativity to add interest and spice to certain things in my life so if I do decide to take this step in my life I would love to know. #entertainment #sports-marketing...

#software-industry

David L.’s Avatar
David L. May 25, 2016

Just curious to know, how could a Mechanical/Industrial Engineering degree, and an IT degree (one of them) lead to a job in the computer software industry?

I'm David, a rising, college sophomore, who is majoring in Information Technology. Although I'm thinking about becoming a future web developer/employee for either the internet, or online media industry, I am still curious in learning more about how different fields of engineering can benefit...

#software-industry

Shubham P.’s Avatar
Shubham P. Jun 04, 2015

Software engineer

Which subject I have to study in 11th class for becoming a software engineer and after that what I have to do? #computer #software #computer-engineering #software-engineering...

#software-industry

Chaitanya T.’s Avatar
Chaitanya T. Oct 19, 2014

Which companies allow with 60% aggregate in compute feild

My self chaitanya studying B.Tech final year present i have aggregate 62% and I want to know about which mnc or software or it companies allow thier job recruitement section with this 62%...

#software-industry