Should I worry about the future of artificial intelligence when selecting a career?

1

Since I was six years old I have dreamed of becoming a teacher. However, I recently read and article online that predicts that within 50 years half of all human occupations will be replaced with artificially intelligent robots. Should I be concerned about my career as a teacher being cut short by a robot? #teaching #robots

1

Jennifer’s Answer

0
Dear Maeve,
I think this is a fair question. I'd be lying if I didn't say that we are all a little bit confused about what the future of our jobs look like. But that said, you should follow your dream. I honestly don't envision teachers being replaced anytime soon. And the world needs good teachers. I believe that the key is to be adaptable - always be learning, always be curious about the future, and always be agile. Your job will change and evolve as technology and the world change and you will need to be ready for it. I wish you well on your journey. Please let me know if I can further help you!
0