Career Questions tagged Psychology Education

jasmine V.’s Avatar
jasmine V. May 03, 2018 308 views

the coditions for changing major from computer science to psychology

hi, i wanted to know more about the terms and conditions for changing major. i have a bachelor degree in computer science but i figured i really want to study psychology for master. but i don't know the conditions for this change of field. is it possible to start psychology from master ? what...

#counseling-psychology #psychology-education #psychological-assessment #psychology

Skylar B.’s Avatar
Skylar B. Apr 17, 2018 236 views

As a school psychologist, how likely is it that I would not only test the students, but work with them following a diagnosis?

I want to be a school psychologist, because it involves my three biggest passions: children, learning, and psychology. I ask this question because I have heard that in some instances, school psychologists that work in school systems are only able to administer tests, but are not able to provide...

#child-psychology #learning-and-development #school-psychology #psychology-education #psychology

Sabrina K.’s Avatar
Sabrina K. Feb 09, 2018 349 views

Does knowing psychology or sociology help when teaching?

My goal is to be a teacher but I'm also interested in psychology and sociology and wonder if having a background in those would help me understand my students better. #teaching #psychology-education #sociology...

#psychology

Jessica J.’s Avatar
Jessica J. Dec 26, 2017 969 views

I want to join the BAU that's the only job I'm passionate about. Please help

I really want to get into the BAU and I would take the extra mile to get into it. Ever since I started watching Criminal Minds. I wanted to get a job as a profiler. The only problem is that they take US citizens only. I am an Indian and I know that they don't portray the BAU as the way it is....

#swat #sociology #criminal-profiling #psychology-education #behavioral-health

Vanessa E.’s Avatar
Vanessa E. Nov 30, 2017 786 views
Garima J.’s Avatar
Garima J. Oct 23, 2017 719 views

How to start learning about a career path?

I finished my BA in Psychology and I'm interested in counseling, yet I don't have any experience or know anyone in the field. How do I get started learning about it? Or for that matter any career path I'm interested in? #career #career-path #careers #career-choice #learning #start #psychology...

#counseling #psychology-education

Kelly L.’s Avatar
Kelly L. Sep 01, 2017 610 views

What can I do with a psychology major?

I am really interested in studying psychology but I would also like to work with young children. How can I incorporate these two things into a career path? #psychology #psychotherapy #child-development #child-psychology #cognitive-psychology...

#psychology-education