Career Questions tagged Computer Graphics

Sara G.’s Avatar
Sara G. May 22, 2018 355 views

Are 3D modelers able to choose what 3D package they work in?

If I were to get a job in the game industry as a 3D modeler, would I be able to choose what program I modeled in, or do companies have a set program they want to be used? video-games game-companies design computer-science...

computer-graphics

Dylan M.’s Avatar
Dylan M. May 24, 2018 450 views

How to get a good Starting point in the field of Game Design

So i'm looking to peruse a career in Video game design and currently gonna be a senior in high school and want to know a good starting point for getting into it before going off to college. gamedesign games computer-science computer-graphics programming game-design...

design

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 13, 2016 739 views

How long did it take you to find related to your degree/what you intended to do?

And while you were looking for said job, what kind of jobs did you have in the meantime? programming computer-engineering computer-gaming...

computer-graphics

Blake W.’s Avatar
Blake W. Feb 24, 2016 674 views

How can I be able to fully immerse someone in the virtual world?

I want to create a 3D Virtual Reality World that feels exactly like the real one. I want to make it so that when you are in the virtual world, you can't move your body in real life. You can only move around in the virtual world. virtual-reality...

computer-graphics