Is there any website that I could sell products online with minimal fees?

2

Hi, I would like to start my own business/website, in which I would like to sell some fashion items. I would like to know if there is a website that allows you to blog and sell items with minimal fees. #business #fashion #business-development #websites #selling #items

2

Jen’s Answer

0

Hello,

I would recommend comparing: etsy, shopify, fb store and ebay. Be sure to compare fees and other services like paypal. Then search for your item. Make sure you know your competition and price points. Consider adding your shipping fees into your price. Most people like the idea of free shipping.

0

0

Hi, Armine: nice to hear you've got some great entrepreneurial spirit. I'm going to guess you know about EBay. I've used EBay successfully to market some personal items on the web and it was fairly easy to set up and didn't cost a great deal. There is a lot of info on the web on how to start a business online (for example: http://www.ebay.com/gds/STARTING-AN-EBAY-BUSINESS-BEFORE-YOU-LOSE-YOUR-MONEY-/10000000005676821/g.html) and that's what I would suggest you do first . . . a lot of research and reading. And, as you'll probably see, the general advice is to start slowly. Best of luck!

0