MARIO D.’s Avatar

MARIO D.

31

2

What are some helpful tips for college students to remain organized and focused while attending a college or university?

There are a lot of distractions in college. Things like sports, social clubs, and campus events are all a part of the college experience and can be challenging for some students. #college-advice #organization #greek-life

You have to set a routine for yourself and stick to it for the most part. Once you get into the groove of a routine it will be much easier for you to manage your time and have enough time for everything you need to do (including relaxing). Make yourself to-do lists on a weekly basis, use Google calendar or a planner to keep track of events, deadlines, and due dates. In addition to setting a routine and sticking to it, plan out relaxing activities into your day. Or set aside a time, after everything is done for the day, that you can have "me" time. I have also personally found it essential to not only find time for myself but also make use of that time in a way that is best for me and my holistic wellness. I have found the HeadSpace app to be an essential tool in helping me relax and generally feel more relaxed throughout the day, Guided meditation, even if you have a busy schedule, will make you feel more at ease and relaxed throughout the day as a whole (not just when you have the time to relax and focus on that "me" time).

This professional recommends the following next steps:

Last updated Mar 03 at 14:19