Career Questions tagged Sorority

Abygail P.’s Avatar
Abygail P. Aug 23, 2018 250 views

Are Greek parties fun?

Are sorority/fraternity parties actually fun? Or are they just a bunch of people getting completely wasted and randomly hooking up? #greek-life #sorority...

#fraternity

Alexis C.’s Avatar
Alexis C. May 08, 2018 190 views

How expensive are sororities?

I am thinking of joining a sorority, and I have been looking into them and seeing how expensive they are. #sorority #money...

#greeklife

Isabelle E.’s Avatar
Isabelle E. Mar 05, 2018 211 views

What are sororities like?

I've always heard about them, but I never really understood what they are, or what it is like to be in one....

#sorority

Krista B.’s Avatar
Krista B. Jan 19, 2018 300 views

How do I balance in college?

I want to do so much in college. I need to work, but i also want to really get involved and even join a sorority. Any tips on how to balance all my wants, needs, and classes? #college #sorority #balance...

#jobs

Preia E.’s Avatar
Preia E. Jan 18, 2018 230 views

How to become apart of a sorority ?

I want to know how to become apart of a sorority is because I'm thinking about joining one when I go to college #sorority...

Shelby S.’s Avatar
Shelby S. Oct 25, 2016 488 views

How hard is it to major in a stem subject, play a sport, and be apart of Greek life?

I want the whole college experience, from being in a sorority, playing a college sport, all while following my dream of becoming a nurse. I've been told it is hard to balance all of them but i want to know just how hard it is. Will i lose sleep every once and a while, or will i want to pull my...

#sorority #college #academic-advising #athletics #registered-nurses

Diara W.’s Avatar
Diara W. May 18, 2016 448 views
Pooja L.’s Avatar
Pooja L. May 11, 2016 667 views

Is joining a sorority worth it?

I'm Asian and I want to join a Hellenic Sorority (AKA a historically white sorority). I was wondering if it would be worth it or not? I am attending UCI if that helps? #sorority...

#greek-life

Dhakiya H.’s Avatar
Dhakiya H. Dec 01, 2014 644 views

What colleges in the West coast are well rounded?

I'm a Junior starting to seek out colleges before I get to my Senior year in order to make the transition and decision process smoother. I have been searching for colleges in the West coast, specifically located at least close to or in the city that provide Science Majors like Marine Biology,...

#sorority #veterinarian #science #college #marine-mammals

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. May 01, 2014 825 views

What is it like to be in a professional sorority?

I am thinking about joining the professional business sorority at my college next year. I don't really know much about it. Has any one had experience with professional sororities. I have heard a lot about social sororities. What is the difference between these two? #college #professional...

#sorority

Andrea H.’s Avatar
Andrea H. Apr 30, 2014 2181 views

What is it like being in a sorority and should I consider joining one in college?

I've heard about hazing which scares me a bit, but I've also heard a lot of good things. (I'd also love to hear about experiences had in fraternities and how that may have affected male professionals on the site as well.) Does joining one help build up a network and is that helpful in future...

#sorority #career-path #fraternity #college #networking #advice