Career Questions tagged Desire

Lauralea P.’s Avatar
Lauralea P. Jan 17, 2018 251 views

What is the best way to maintain my career vision in college when I become overloaded by the workload?

I know many individuals who started strong in college but once the reality of the work to achieve their goals became known to them, they gave up on their dreams. I know that my desire to dual major in general surgery and as a general practitioner will require extensive discipline to maintain my...

#desire #stress #motivation #college-courses #medicine

Hailey O.’s Avatar
Hailey O. Sep 01, 2017 578 views

Is it possible to get a degree in exercise science, and not specialize in something yet still get a good paying job?

I know I want an exercise science degree, but i'm not sure what I want to use it for. Since it is so generic and broad, can I get a bachelors degree in it, and get a good job without specializing? #sports-medicine #medicine #college #career #lost #hospital #physicaltherapy #workout...

#desire #job #technology