Career Questions tagged Diversity

Hannah V.’s Avatar
Hannah V. Apr 19, 2018

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

oscar J.’s Avatar
oscar J. May 15, 2018

i want to know how can a immigrant can succeed in college and after college?

I want to know what opportunities exist on this country. Also, I want to know where can I find more private scholarships that can help me accomplish my dream to succeed on life. Thank you. #college #scholarships #immigrant #immigration...

#diversity

Gelsey P.’s Avatar
Gelsey P. May 31, 2018

How diverse is the field of nursing at hospitals?

I am latina and I desire to pursue a career in Nursing. I’ve worked at KPMG and at U.S Bank and discovered that there is not a lot of diversity in the profession worksite. I would be pleased to know if nursing is a more diverse field than other professions involving business. #healthcare...

#professional #nurse-practitioner #diversity #nursing

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Apr 03, 2018

Does your ethnicity play a key role in being considered for a scholarship?

I am half Mexican and have always been a bit discriminated against. I would like to know if it my ethnicity can now be a benefit to me. #scholarships...

#diversity

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. Jan 13, 2018

What are some unique types of photography that earn a lot of money in the photography industry?

I'd like to know if there are any interesting types of photography that are in demand, but not overloaded with other photographers. For example there are a lot of wedding photographers, but maybe the world needs more underwater photographers. What are these types of photography jobs like to be...

#photography #diversity

Cindy M.’s Avatar
Cindy M. Aug 12, 2016

Why is it that we do not see a diversity in the casting of movies?

Growing up, I rarely saw any person on-screen that represented my ethnicity and when there was an Asian actor/actress, more than likely stereotypes would be included in the film. My question is why is Hollywood still white-washed even after society has changed over the past few decades. #in...

#casting #diversity

Minh V.’s Avatar
Minh V. May 18, 2016

Diversity is becoming a big component for many companies. I believe that diversity should not be just stated but it should be felt. What are some ways an organization can make diversity something that is felt rather than sold?

As a student that is on the Diversity Empowerment Council at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, I would like to find out new creative ways to create initiatives that will help empower my community. #business #consulting...

#diversity