Career Questions tagged Fellowships

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Apr 06, 2020 416 views

Looking for postgrad fellowships or master's programs for an aspiring diversity, equity, and inclusion practitioner

I am a current Junior at Villanova University studying Communication and Peace and Justice Studies. I have a real passion for creating inclusive environments and facilitating conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion. I am now looking at what my next steps should be after college,...

Erin’s Avatar
Erin May 30, 2018 469 views

How needed is IT within the State Department? Is there money out there for that?

#it #state-department #grants #fellowships #scholarships

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Jan 23, 2018 1083 views

Are there aerospace engineering related summer internships for high school juniors?

I've been searching for an internship since last summer but I couldn't seem to find any closeby or any that accepted high school students who aren't graduating seniors. I've checked JPL since it's pretty close but they aren't accepting high school interns anymore. Are there any available to...

Evan’s Avatar
Evan Jan 14, 2018 531 views

Are there any good scholarships for gradschools you will highly recommend?

#gradschool #scholarships #graduate-school #fellowships #financial-aid

Nada’s Avatar
Nada Jan 01, 2017 989 views

What is the difference between a residency and a fellowship?

Given the fact that after earning an M.D. in order to specialize in a specific doctor's field you have to go through a program to gain certification, the terms residency and fellowship have both been mentioned and I, as a result, don't know the difference between the two. #doctor #residency...

Hamid’s Avatar
Hamid Oct 18, 2016 526 views

How does one get internshis and fellowships?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. #internships #fellowships

Shakuan’s Avatar
Shakuan Jul 02, 2016 1120 views

Is there an online database to find prestigious fellowships and programs?

I only know of a few of these programs, such as the Rhodes program, but is there a list or database of all programs like this, preferably online? #college #college-bound #databases #opportunities #fellowships