Career Questions tagged Fellowships

Ashley T.’s Avatar
Ashley T. Jan 23, 2018 352 views

Are there aerospace engineering related summer internships for high school juniors?

I've been searching for an internship since last summer but I couldn't seem to find any closeby or any that accepted high school students who aren't graduating seniors. I've checked JPL since it's pretty close but they aren't accepting high school interns anymore. Are there any available to...

#aerospace-engineering #high-school-students #aerospace #engineer #engineering #internships #mentors #fellowships

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 01, 2017 470 views

What is the difference between a residency and a fellowship?

Given the fact that after earning an M.D. in order to specialize in a specific doctor's field you have to go through a program to gain certification, the terms residency and fellowship have both been mentioned and I, as a result, don't know the difference between the two. #doctor #residency...

#certifications #fellowships

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Oct 18, 2016 294 views

How does one get internshis and fellowships?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. #internships...

#fellowships

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016 789 views

Is there an online database to find prestigious fellowships and programs?

I only know of a few of these programs, such as the Rhodes program, but is there a list or database of all programs like this, preferably online? #college #college-bound #databases #opportunities...

#fellowships