Are you interested in a specific industry or strictly Microsoft?
You likely will find the details of Microsoft's industry by researching the Microsoft site and other sources such as Wikipedia.
The quick answer though is that Microsoft is in the technology and services industries.
Here are some examples of what they offer:
* Software applications (personal and commercial use)
* Hardware devices (personal devices such as tablets and gaming consoles)
* Cloud services (access to computing hardware and software applications through subscription services)
* Consulting services (advice, industry best practices for designing technical business solutions, technical training)
* Entertainment services (virtual reality, streaming, gaming platforms)
I recommend that you go to the Microsoft site and view all of the products and services they offer. You can always reach out to them on social medial platforms such as Twitter or Facebook as well to get an official response from their public relations teams.
I hope this is helpful and best wishes in your career endeavors!
Arash recommends the following next steps:
Microsoft mostly into information technology. They make software and hardware. They develop windows operating systems, desktop software like Microsoft office 365 (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc), database server (SQL server), RPA (Power Automate), Software Language (.Net Framework), many more and also they make laptops, tablet named surface.