What types of careers are there in the sports industry?

I know there are things like sports agents, journalism, etc. But is there a good market for other types of careers in the sports industries? People always say to get a career in something you love, and I love sports. It's something I am the most passionate about. I don't think I am cut out to be a sports agent, and I don't have much recent experience in journalism. So I am trying to think of other careers I could pursue. #sports #football #baseball #wrestling #sports-industry

3

Jesse’s Answer

As Joshua said, there's a lot of options. Virtually anything you can think of has a counterpart in sports - team doctors, marketing, merchandise, advertising, sport psychology, public relations, Web design, social media, licensing, event management, all types of sales, facility management.

0

Joshua’s Answer

There is a wide variety of career opportunities in the sports industry. If you want to explore different types of roles, my favorite resource is www.TeamworkOnline.com -- you can browse through current job listings for teams/leagues/etc.

so many types of career for sport induatry sana F.

0