What Classes should I take to become a wrestler?

5

Hi my name is Payton i'm in sixth grade i love wrestling and my favorite superstar is John Cena i watch WWE wrestling and i want to become a wrestler just like them when i grow up #wrestling #wwe #muscles

5

Isaac’s Answer

0

I know your question was about how to become a WWE wrestler, but there are also hundreds of other jobs you could get in the wrestling business. You could work the creative/booking team that puts the matches and storylines together. You could work on production crews who build the ring, stages, and sets. You could work on broadcast teams the put Raw and Smackdown on air. You could work as a programmer on the website or their streaming service. The list is endless! Even if you can't become an actual wrestler, there are plenty of other ways to join WWE.

0

Nicholas’s Answer

0

An important part of being a wrestler in the WWE is having stage presence. This is the ability to be comfortable on a stage (or in a ring) when people are watching you. A great way to do this is to participate in school plays. Doing this will teach you to be comfortable on stage and to be able to act like any character you want to be when you do make it as a professional wrestler. That's what I would recommend.

thank you for the information Payton .
0

Wael’s Answer

0

Payton, do you have a wrestling team at your school? If you do, join it after running it by your parents of course. If you don't, look for a local club. But remember, education is essential and you should never leave it suffer.

0

Jeremy’s Answer

0

Payton,

Keep your grades up, stay in great shape and participate in athletics especially wrestling or Martial Arts if your school offers it. When you are about to finish High School (junior year), look online for professional wrestling schools. There are several throughout the country that are ran by former or even current professional wrestlers. Apply for the schools and get ready to train!.

Good Luck!

Study keep your grades up. When you get to H.S. apply to the NCAA eligibility center. You will need to follow specific course work to meet requirements for college athletics adn to receive a scholarship. See your h.s. counselor. Susan Reinders
Many colleges have clubs and camps you can participate in as well. Susan Reinders
thank you for information Payton .
thank you now I know what to do with the rest Brian A.
0

Rohit’s Answer

0

Be athletic and you should have a great stage presence

Rohit recommends the following next steps:

• Follow Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) on instagram, he is best example
  • connect with your audience (take some drama classes)
0