Career Questions tagged Profit

Alexia M.’s Avatar
Alexia M. Jun 09 442 views
Cornelius M.’s Avatar
Cornelius M. Jan 12, 2018 441 views

How can i determine price for my decals

I have done an intensive research to identify the extend of the need I intend to address and some of the ways to address it. One of the ways in addressing the need under reference is through the use of decals. I have therefore developed decals for a certain market. The cost of producing one...

pricing-strategy posters business profit entrepreneurship pricing-analysis decals price pricing

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 817 views

What is the difference between a profit and non-profit university/college?

I have heard both terms but don't understand the significance behind them. I know that some scholarships only apply to schools if they are either profit or non-profit but I still don't understand why. Why is there such a difference? college university higher-education nonprofits...

profit

Nelson F.’s Avatar
Nelson F. Apr 17, 2015 952 views

Hi I have a question about Microsoft, and I want to know what is it that they do as a job?

because i want to know what they do, just by saying, oh i work at Microsoft is not so self explainable. I'm a senior and right now I'm doing a program about Hospitality and I'm still searching for something that i might be interested in. and in my expert time I read and I also think that, Is...

technology profit microsoft