Career Questions tagged Pricing

Cornelius M.’s Avatar
Cornelius M. Nov 28, 2018 312 views

How can I determine website sponsor pricing.

I am grateful to the wealth of advice I get from this site. Now I have a question regarding the above subject matter. I have a social enterprise website (non-profit) specialized in a specific field. My model of raising revenue for sustainability is basic listing service (which I have already...

#technology #website-sponsorship #social-enterprise #pricing #non-profit #website-partnership #website-advertising

Cornelius M.’s Avatar
Cornelius M. Jan 12, 2018 317 views

How can i determine price for my decals

I have done an intensive research to identify the extend of the need I intend to address and some of the ways to address it. One of the ways in addressing the need under reference is through the use of decals. I have therefore developed decals for a certain market. The cost of producing one...

#decals #pricing #posters #price #pricing-strategy #entrepreneurship #business #pricing-analysis #profit

JloweryNFTEAM .’s Avatar
JloweryNFTEAM . Feb 28, 2012 1650 views