Hi I have a question about Microsoft, and I want to know what is it that they do as a job?

because i want to know what they do, just by saying, oh i work at Microsoft is not so self explainable. I'm a senior and right now I'm doing a program about Hospitality and I'm still searching for something that i might be interested in. and in my expert time I read and I also think that, Is coding part of the industry as well, And how do they make profit for this new incorporation, And i also Speak Spanish and is my first language? technology microsoft profit

3
Pros
3
0

Samson’s Answer

Hi!

Glad you asked! Microsoft is a tech company in itself. They develop, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.

There are some positions there that would require you to program. However, they have other positions as well, such as HR, recruiting, etc. This is most likely the case for most companies out there.

Does this help answer your question?

1
Pros
1
0

Eric’s Answer

As many have stated, Microsoft is a large Technology Company with many many opportunities for employees. Personally, I've worked there for 15 years and have had numerous roles ranging from a Sales person in Software to a Channel Development Mgr in Hardware. One of the best things about working here is that you have the opportunity to move into different areas, whether that's sales, marketing, development, engineering or business planning, just to name a few.
0

Kate’s Answer

As Samson mentioned above, Microsoft are a huge technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. You will probably know them best from their computer software Microsoft Windows, but they also have involvement in creating mobile phones, computer hardware such as Xbox and even computer games.

They’ll have thousands of employees that work for them in many different disciplines/areas of the business such as designers, engineers, producers, manufacturers, marketing managers, and various different support/operational functions.

0