Career Questions tagged College Graduate

Sylvia C.’s Avatar
Sylvia C. Jan 23, 2018

Career after college while getting masters?

I am currently working for my Adviser as a secretary of a department and scanning books for a review website. These jobs work amazingly with my schedule because I make my own. But when I start graduate school, whats the best plan of action for a job? If its at a different school I may not be...

#career-path #college-graduate #masters

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Jan 14, 2017

Are there organizations you are expected to join as a Finance student/graduate?

Are there organizations you are expected to join as a Finance student/graduate? #college #business #finance #corporate-finance #financial-analysis...

#college-graduate

Allya J.’s Avatar
Allya J. Aug 30, 2016

If you don't know what exactly it is you want to pursue a career in, how exactly do you pick a major for college/university?

I'm interested in quite a few different career paths and all of the career paths can't be tied together in just one major and I'm not too sure as to which career path that I intend on pursuing or if I will pursue more than one. I'm still trying to figure things out but scholarships are mostly...

#college-student #college-major #college-graduate #undecided

Cristal L.’s Avatar
Cristal L. May 26, 2016

Is college worth the cost?

For most middle-class millennial's, college is seen as a luxury most cannot afford. However, we see the difference an education can make in our standard of living. But, how can any person who wants to acquire a higher socio-economic status achieve this if the cost is more than what we can...

#teaching #financial-aid #college-graduate #college-admissions #teacher

Samantha H.’s Avatar
Samantha H. May 22, 2016

In the opinion of many adult professionals, would you say the cost of college is worth the reward?

College has always been a given in my life. It wasn't a question on whether or not I was going, because everyone knew I was. Now that it's becoming a reality, and college is just around the corner, the cost of college is scaring me. No one in my family has ever been to college, so I just wanted...

#money #professional #college #college-graduate #scholarships

Jacqueline M.’s Avatar
Jacqueline M. May 27, 2015

How can someone decide to go to a private or public college/university?

I know the major difference is tuition and fees, but what are some other advantages and disadvantages of both public and private universities/colleges. #college #school #professors #college-graduate...

#undergrad

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 27, 2014

Will companies pay for you to continue your education after you graduate from college?

I have heard many people say that some companies will pay for you to go to graduate school. I really want to go to graduate school but I also want to work at the same time. Is this even possible, #education #graduate-school #graduate #college-graduate...

#companies

Prithvi A.’s Avatar
Prithvi A. Mar 12, 2014

What can I do to stand out in today's working world?

With competition only getting stronger by the year, I'm afraid that by the time I graduate college, it will be extremely hard to get a job in the field I want to go into- Economics and Finance. What other academic opportunities (other than and undergrad degree) can I pursue to make myself stand...

#college-major #career-education #career #employers #career-development #college-graduate

DejaH_af13 .’s Avatar
DejaH_af13 . Mar 27, 2013

How much money does a civil engineer make right out of college?

I am a senior in high school and I am looking into studying civil engineering. I want to make sure that once I graduate and am able to find a job, that I will be able to have enough money to live a comfortable life. #money #civil-engineering...

#college-graduate