I am studying diplomacy, and I'm interested in joining the army. How would I go about joining the military in an academic role?

4

I'm confused as to how I could work in diplomacy in the military. #engineer #military #army #international-relations #navy #diplomacy

4

Gerardo’s Answer

0

To join the Army means that, you are required to be a Soldier. If you join you have to be trained to be a Soldier first. There are a couple of jobs in the enlisted side that would be responsible to do negotiations with other countries. If you want to work with the the Army but not in the Army, then you would have to apply for a job in the state department and be assigned to the military.

0

mark’s Answer

0
If you want a career in diplomacy then your best bet is to forget about the Army and take the entrance exam to become a Foreign Service Office at the U.S. Department of State. You will also need to be proficient in at least one foreign language. The Peace Corp is also a good entry way into the Foreign Service.
0