Career Questions tagged Interested

Alexis A.’s Avatar
Alexis A. Feb 04 80 views

What kind of training or education is needed for the Commercial Diving field?

I am studying for welding and getting my certificates in David L. Job Corps, and looking forward in knowing more about the field. #welding #interested...

#career

paola B.’s Avatar
paola B. Nov 08, 2019 60 views

what is a cloud engineer ?

i want to know what a cloud engineer does , because I've never heard of it before and I'm interested. #cloud-engineer #help...

#interested

Alexis M.’s Avatar
Alexis M. Sep 15, 2019 93 views
Zitlali G.’s Avatar
Zitlali G. Jan 23, 2018 320 views

What is so important about radiology?

Hello! my name is Zitlali and my friend is #interested in #radiology she says that what she has seen online or read is boring I want to prove her...

Kendall H.’s Avatar
Kendall H. Jan 19, 2018 218 views

While in college, can you ask questions in class if there is a larger group setting?

I’m entering college next year and I wanted to know if that was possible or not....

#interested

Ludmilla S.’s Avatar
Ludmilla S. Jan 18, 2018 293 views

How to gain connections to those with similar interest as you?

I would like to interact with many more people in my future major(through internships . workshops, or jobs) but I don't know how and I fear that it may be too late. #interested #internships #connections...

#networking

Madeleine H.’s Avatar
Madeleine H. Aug 31, 2017 316 views

HELP!!! How do I stay focused in a class that I am not interested in?

I have to take generals that I am not interested in at all. I want to get a good grade and I do want to learn something new. I just can't get the motivation to stay focus during the class. #focus #boringclass #interested...

#personal-development