what is a cloud engineer ?

2

i want to know what a cloud engineer does , because I've never heard of it before and I'm interested. #cloud-engineer #help #interested

2

Gene’s Answer

0
A cloud engineer is someone who keeps the internet running. The website you're using right now is a complex web of storage, computing, and memory systems, as well as security features and very clever ways of making sure that it stays up even if something goes wrong. The cloud is just "someone else's computer" and right now my words are being copied into locations all over the world so that no matter where someone lives, these words will appear instantly on their screen so that they don't have to wait for them to travel halfway around the world. A cloud engineer came up with that. Also, if 5000 people all at once login to look at my answer, you'll still be connected and the website won't drop you. A cloud engineer came up with that, too. What happens if an earthquake destroys the server this website is hosted on? Nothing, because it's already been cloned to a new server somewhere else. It won't even blink. All of that is the cloud and cloud engineers are the ones who come up with it and make sure it's working right.
0

Jamie’s Answer

0

Cloud engineers are professionals who are responsible for assessing a business's infrastructure and migrating different functions to a cloud-based system.

Cloud engineers are in high demand, as more companies move critical business processes and applications to public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. 

Reference: https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-become-a-cloud-engineer-a-cheat-sheet/

0