Am I able to become a k-pop idol if even if I have no genetic Korean background?

I can't sing, but I am very good at rapping about random things. My mom says I rap too much in the grocery section of the supermarket, she just doesn't understand being a k-pop idol is my destiny. I'm Mexican but I can make m-pop happen.
#k-pop #kpop #m-pop #mpop #music-production #music-production

I'm not too sure that's possible, but nevertheless, I grant you my best wishes and hope you make M-Pop happen. Also, tell your mother that rapping about produce is not weird, but entertaining. Please be sure to learn Korean while you're at it., j D.

3

Dawn’s Answer

I believe if you have the right mindset and drive for success a career in K-Pop could be a option. I would encourage to learn Korean if available and research the available options and schooling if available.

Korea is a very looks driven market. They have one of the most thriving plastic surgery industries in the world. If you don't have the look that they want, it will be tough. Nicki Soffe

0

Tina’s Answer

I am very happy to hear about your dream of being an idol. Be fact, it doesn’t easy to be a star, but I think you must gain lot of things when you achieve your dream, being a idol, no need to be a perfect singer or dancing, you need be a hard-worker! Start practicing every single day, I think when your show your determination, the whole world will achieve you. Some day ,you interest will impact your friends, your country, at least, learning Korean is very important, your rapping skill and nationality it would be your strength. Keep looking for the opportunity, such as global auditions, it is a great chance to go to Korea and enroll to be a trainee. It’s sounds good! Right? Hope you all the good!

0

Nicki’s Answer

<span style="color: rgb(93, 103, 106);">Korea is a very looks driven market. They have one of the most thriving plastic surgery industries in the world. If you don't have the look that they want, it will be tough. Unfortunately, your talent may not be fully appreciated.</span>

0