2
Updated 300 views Translate

How do I become a k-pop singer?

I'M SAD BC I CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND I WANNA BE A K-POP SO BAD :( I WONDER HOW MY PARENTS WILL SAY THAT I WILL BE A K-POP BUT I NEED SOME TIPS NOW

2

1

Jelissa’s Answer

I would first invest in learning the Korean Language. Once you have b/c do think knowing the language will benefit you, start trying to get your name there. Preform whenever you can. Use social media to network and show ur talent. Also possibly getting a voice coach will help as well.
1
0

Shuntina’s Answer

Hi! You should definitely start learning Korean now. If you're not a singer and dancer, you may also want to take some of those lessons as well. Take some time to watch YouTube videos about the life of a K-Pop star. I love that you're passionate about this, but you also may want to look into a backup plan, just in case. If you can't be a K-Pop singer, maybe you could be their manager. Don't stop exploring other options while you're working towards your goal.
0