Career Questions tagged Educators

Surya S.’s Avatar
Surya S. May 18, 2016 550 views

To become a sports man how much we should read?

I'm interested in being an expert in sports. What publications should I read to keep up to date on everything happening in the sports world? #college #sports #educators #person #athletics #news...

#career

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. May 18, 2016 404 views

Are there any programs or internships that would increase my chances of getting into Medical School and help get more hands-on experience in the Nashville area?

I am going to study biology on a pre-med track at Vanderbilt next fall, and I want to do whatever I can to become the best doctor possible. I would love to find some sort of program to put me ahead of the game. #medicine #healthcare #pre-med #educators #doctors #medicine #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

syeda S.’s Avatar
syeda S. May 03, 2016 835 views

I want to become Software engineer and would like to know what I should study?

I am in 9th std after finishing 10th in India. What courses I should take and how should I study to become a software engineer? #engineer #software #educators #engineering #computer...

#computer-software

Madevi B.’s Avatar
Madevi B. May 03, 2016 458 views
Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. May 23, 2016 514 views

Are there certain classes that I have to take that would benefit the career I want to have?

I want to go into nursing, so I want to really make sure that I take the right classes that will get me to my goal. For the classes I want to take, I want them to help me in the career pathway I choose. #professor #career-advice #educators #office...

#board

wignez W.’s Avatar
wignez W. May 21, 2016 566 views
Deepak N.’s Avatar
Deepak N. May 19, 2016 499 views

If I take up Physics, chemistry, mathematics and Biology, what are the available options to become an Engineer?

What are various opportunities available if I take up the above mentioned combination in my Pre university. #engineer...

#educators

nirupnayak M.’s Avatar
nirupnayak M. May 18, 2016 697 views

i want to do I T I

i want to do I T I when what I want to red...

#educators

Abirami V.’s Avatar
Abirami V. May 14, 2016 507 views

how could i attract people to join jobs

i am a student recently i had joined a job. i want many peoples to join so how could i approach them.if they joined they could earn 20,000 per week. #educators...

#professionals

Shobha H.’s Avatar
Shobha H. May 05, 2016 391 views
Srinath S.’s Avatar
Srinath S. May 05, 2016 670 views

I want to become a software engineering so,which course is suitable for this job?

I have complete the 10th std I have heard from my relatives that a engineer earns good money and are well settled so i want to take this up as my career. #software-engineer...

#educators

namitha C.’s Avatar
namitha C. May 03, 2016 544 views

What are the qualifications required to become a fashion designer?

I'm very good in fashion designing, and also i an very good in drawing can i make use of my talent in the filed of fashion designing? #fashion #artist #educators...

#drawing

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. May 21, 2015 664 views

what will help get me into a good college?

im AIMING for julliard and know there are others but by any chance do you think that doing the Running Start program will help at all? #actors...

#educators