I want to become a software engineering so,which course is suitable for this job?

I have complete the 10th std I have heard from my relatives that a engineer earns good money and are well settled so i want to take this up as my career. #software-engineer #educators

4

Sanket’s Answer

To become Software engineer, you need to get Bachelor's degree in Computer science (Eg. BE, BTech Computer science/engineering). Since you are in 10th you can think of taking up vocational courses like Computer science in 11th & 12th. That can be helpful but its not a requirement for getting admission to engineering colleges. You should prepare for engineering entrance exams which are given immediately after 12th exam.

0

Raj’s Answer

To become software engineer, mathematics and logical thinking are very important. It's good to do some courses in software engineering, data structures and then learn programming languages based on what you want to do.
For example if you want to create some websites, then learning HTML, Javascript and Python will help.
If you want to write server side programming, learning Java, Node.js kind of languages will help.
There are many books on beginners step by step coding (even youtube videos) that will teach how to apply logic and solve a problem. Start with simple problem solving and then expand.

0