Career Questions tagged Person

Surya S.’s Avatar
Surya S. May 18, 2016 485 views

To become a sports man how much we should read?

I'm interested in being an expert in sports. What publications should I read to keep up to date on everything happening in the sports world? #college #sports #educators #person #athletics #news...

#career

Vitaly R.’s Avatar
Vitaly R. Feb 11, 2017 456 views

Job Opportunities

As a 15 year old what can I do to find a job and having a higher chance of actually being hired? #worker...

#person

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 07, 2016 550 views

Personality development?

Was there a moment in your life when you decided to change and try to be a better person? What caused this change? Is there a certain age in which you believe you have to start to be responsible for everything that you do; school billing, jobs.. #career #job...

#person

Maya G.’s Avatar
Maya G. May 24, 2016 417 views

How different is college and high school?

I have been attending the same charter school for over 9 years. Transitioning into a new environment is going to be harder on me because I've grown up and gotten used to certain people for half of my life. I just want to be prepared and know what to expect before I go into college....

#person

Braelyn H.’s Avatar
Braelyn H. May 18, 2016 426 views

What should I do if my parents cannot help with College Tuition?

I would like to attend ECU in the fall of 2016 but my parents cannot afford any of my tuition. #any #in #person...

#boat

sheila T.’s Avatar
sheila T. Mar 03, 2016 785 views

what class do i have to take to become a pediatrician?

because i want to know #doctor...

#person