Career Questions tagged Person

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13, 2021 387 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

Alishia P.’s Avatar
Alishia P. Nov 30, 2020 184 views

H ow are endangered species protected?

This is something that just crossed my mind. #person

Vitaly R.’s Avatar
Vitaly R. Feb 11, 2017 641 views

Job Opportunities

As a 15 year old what can I do to find a job and having a higher chance of actually being hired? #worker #person

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 07, 2016 736 views

Personality development?

Was there a moment in your life when you decided to change and try to be a better person? What caused this change? Is there a certain age in which you believe you have to start to be responsible for everything that you do; school billing, jobs.. #career #job #person

Maya G.’s Avatar
Maya G. May 24, 2016 595 views

How different is college and high school?

I have been attending the same charter school for over 9 years. Transitioning into a new environment is going to be harder on me because I've grown up and gotten used to certain people for half of my life. I just want to be prepared and know what to expect before I go into college. #person

Braelyn H.’s Avatar
Braelyn H. May 18, 2016 593 views

What should I do if my parents cannot help with College Tuition?

I would like to attend ECU in the fall of 2016 but my parents cannot afford any of my tuition. #any #in #person #boat

Surya S.’s Avatar
Surya S. May 18, 2016 785 views

To become a sports man how much we should read?

I'm interested in being an expert in sports. What publications should I read to keep up to date on everything happening in the sports world? #college #sports #educators #person #athletics #news #career

sheila T.’s Avatar
sheila T. Mar 03, 2016 941 views

what class do i have to take to become a pediatrician?

because i want to know #doctor #person