Career Questions tagged Person

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13, 2021 244 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

writing extracurriculars person high-school freelancing advice school career-advice freelancer career jobs

Alishia P.’s Avatar
Alishia P. Nov 30, 2020 124 views

H ow are endangered species protected?

This is something that just crossed my mind....

person

Surya S.’s Avatar
Surya S. May 18, 2016 705 views

To become a sports man how much we should read?

I'm interested in being an expert in sports. What publications should I read to keep up to date on everything happening in the sports world? college sports educators person athletics news...

career

Vitaly R.’s Avatar
Vitaly R. Feb 11, 2017 591 views

Job Opportunities

As a 15 year old what can I do to find a job and having a higher chance of actually being hired? worker...

person

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 07, 2016 674 views

Personality development?

Was there a moment in your life when you decided to change and try to be a better person? What caused this change? Is there a certain age in which you believe you have to start to be responsible for everything that you do; school billing, jobs.. career job...

person

Maya G.’s Avatar
Maya G. May 24, 2016 548 views

How different is college and high school?

I have been attending the same charter school for over 9 years. Transitioning into a new environment is going to be harder on me because I've grown up and gotten used to certain people for half of my life. I just want to be prepared and know what to expect before I go into college....

person

Braelyn H.’s Avatar
Braelyn H. May 18, 2016 540 views

What should I do if my parents cannot help with College Tuition?

I would like to attend ECU in the fall of 2016 but my parents cannot afford any of my tuition. any in person...

boat

sheila T.’s Avatar
sheila T. Mar 03, 2016 893 views