Career Questions tagged Dean

Kubra H.’s Avatar
Kubra H. Jun 27, 2016 584 views
nayana N.’s Avatar
nayana N. Jun 23, 2016 758 views

I want to become a teacher? which subject is best?

i want to be a good teacher to prepare good citizen of India to be a supper power.. #teacher #professor #education #educators...

#dean

Victoria T.’s Avatar
Victoria T. May 23, 2016 674 views

Is it worth borrowing a lot of money to go to my dream school?

I am asking this question because at the end of my college I will owe a lot of money in student loans and if I went to a school that I did not want to go to but was cheaper I wouldn't have to pay back as many student loans and I don't know if borrowing all of this money is worth it. #professor...

#student-loans #financial-aid #dean

Victoria T.’s Avatar
Victoria T. May 23, 2016 424 views

What can I do to win as many scholarships as I possibly can?

I am asking this question because I can barely afford to go to LSU next year and the tuition is crazy expensive so I am trying to receive as much scholarship money as I possibly can. #professor #financial-aid...

#dean

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Feb 14, 2016 973 views

What does the Dean at a school typically do?

What does the Dean at a school typically do? I would highly appreciate some feedback in terms of the job description of a Dean. Many thanks and have a great day. #education #school #children #knowledge...

#dean