Career Questions tagged 3D

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Dec 01, 2021 140 views

Is Blender a good application to begin 3D modelling?

I am a little interested in 3D modeling as a career and wonder if Blender would be a good place to start, despite it not being the industry standard like Maya. #3D

Aren’s Avatar
Aren Sep 09, 2021 256 views

how long does it usually take to get experienced in 3d animation

iv'e been doing modeling in blender since 2018 and iv'e started to learn 3d animation and would like to know more and what it takes to be experienced too, #3d-animation #animation #3D #design #artist #graphic-design #art #video-games

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Aug 31, 2021 346 views

What is the easiest program in the Industry to learn VFX or 3D?

I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!! #Job #3D #VFX #design #graphic-design #game-design #technology #computer

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Aug 26, 2021 222 views

What does it take to become a 3D modeler?

I'm a Senior in High School looking for a job in the industry, I love VFX/3D. #Job #3d #design #technology #3d-design #career

Rainer’s Avatar
Rainer Apr 15, 2020 403 views

What is the future of 3D printing?

I need to know if 3D printing will be popular or not and if it will be a good career choice for a mechanical engineer. # #mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineering #engineer #engineering #3D
#industry4.0

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Mar 08, 2017 2182 views

Is the life of an Animator as strict as everyone says it is, or do you have some freedom?

I've been interested in becoming an animator since I was 7 years old,i'm currently 17 years old right now,and I wanted to know what environment/ lifestyle an animator has? #professional #animation #animators #expertise #2d #3d