how long does it usually take to get experienced in 3d animation

iv'e been doing modeling in blender since 2018 and iv'e started to learn 3d animation and would like to know more and what it takes to be experienced too, 3d-animation animation 3D design artist graphic-design art video-games

Hello Aren, I feel probably a few months until you feel comfortable with it, but sometimes it takes a little longer. I hope this helps you! Rich D.

3

Gloria’s Answer

Hi Aren,

I am not exactly sure what you mean by experienced. It sounds to me like you have experience since you have been doing it since 2018. Your challenge will be how consistently you are doing it (every day?) and how much feedback are you getting on your work. It is not enough to just do in a vacuum. You need to be doing meaningful work - such as creating for someone - and getting feedback on that work. I have been a writer since I was a kid. Yet my writing could only improve so much by writing each day. I needed to know what others considered good writing versus not good writing. That comes from getting feedback from a variety of people. Somebody's idea of good can be different from another person. You want to make sure to get a variety of perspectives, not just from people you know but from those you don't. You should also ask a lot of questions about what you may want to do better and can't figure out or how to do something that you have seen. Between feedback and constant learning, your experience will grow more quickly than trying to do it all on your own. As soon as possible, try to get a job or even give your skills for free to a non-profit organization.

Gloria
0