Career Questions tagged Animators

Jennifer R.’s Avatar
Jennifer R. Mar 08, 2017 1289 views

Is the life of an Animator as strict as everyone says it is, or do you have some freedom?

I've been interested in becoming an animator since I was 7 years old,i'm currently 17 years old right now,and I wanted to know what environment/ lifestyle an animator has? #professional #animation #animators #expertise #2d...

#3d

Collette G.’s Avatar
Collette G. May 18, 2016 513 views

Do you have to go to an artsy school to end up in an artsy profession?

I'm going to a Jesuit, education-focused school for my education, but I got into a very exclusive Design program. I want to work at a major animation company (Disney, Pixar, Laika, etc.). Will this allow enough of an education to have a baseline skillset for such a competitive industry?...

#animation #artists #animators

loka S.’s Avatar
loka S. May 05, 2016 396 views

which course i want to take while i want to became a animation and graphic disigner cource

Why means I will take that course only that my mom and dad is saying that animation course will take more money don't want saying elders and parents say that which course I want to take #educator #3d-graphics...

#animators

Immanual A.’s Avatar
Immanual A. May 03, 2016 604 views

I want to become an Animator, what will be the process for it?

I Have completed PUC, Im interested in animation and Graphic designing #design #graphics...

#animators

Yamil C.’s Avatar
Yamil C. Oct 07, 2015 863 views
Yamil C.’s Avatar
Yamil C. Jun 03, 2015 1040 views

Where do I go to get a job as an animator?

My name is Yamil and I go to Hudson High School of Learning Technologies. I'm interested in animating and I want to learn how to do it and where to go #video-game-design #3d-animation #animators...

#animator

Cynthia L.’s Avatar
Cynthia L. Jan 06, 2015 915 views

What is required to become an animator?

Anything is Helpful. #3d-animation...

#animators

Cynthia L.’s Avatar
Cynthia L. Dec 02, 2014 639 views

Do you need specific computers to do animations?

So i can know this for the future....

#animators

Cynthia L.’s Avatar
Cynthia L. Nov 19, 2014 908 views

What do you need to do to become an animator?

I really want to know so I could do this in the future. #professional #3d-animation...

#animators