Career Questions tagged 3D Graphics

Rickie R.’s Avatar
Rickie R. May 26, 2016 446 views

What are the best laptops to use for taking a graphic design course?

I will be studying Graphic Design this fall at Liberty University and I would like the best laptops to use before I go out and buy one. #graphic-design #graphics #web-design #graphic-designer...

#3d-graphics

Mark A.’s Avatar
Mark A. May 24, 2016 621 views

In graphic design, 2D and 3D, what is a typical day at work like? Does your enviornment influence your work in any way?

I've had a slight interest in graphic design, I make art and drawings on the side as a hobby and have considered making a career out of it. I wanted to know someone's experience with the field and figure out if it is for me or not. #graphic-design #web-design #graphic-designer...

#3d-graphics

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016 1136 views

What are the steps one must take to develop a quiz based mobile app game that utilizes 3D animations?

I have always been interested in computer technology and graphic arts. However, I never pursued those career paths due to the projected low income that coincides with a job in those industries. I am currently interested in developing an app which prompted the subject matter of my question....

#motion-graphics #3d-graphics #graphic-designer #programming #computer-science

Vanessa L.’s Avatar
Vanessa L. May 11, 2016 685 views
loka S.’s Avatar
loka S. May 05, 2016 329 views

which course i want to take while i want to became a animation and graphic disigner cource

Why means I will take that course only that my mom and dad is saying that animation course will take more money don't want saying elders and parents say that which course I want to take #educator #3d-graphics...

#animators

Bailey P.’s Avatar
Bailey P. Oct 21, 2015 733 views
Joseph D.’s Avatar
Joseph D. Mar 23, 2015 937 views

What steps should I take to work with video games?

I like to play video games and it be awesome if I were able to make my own games and let people play my game and have fun. #computer-science #video-game-design #3d-graphics...

#video-game-production

Gabriel C.’s Avatar
Gabriel C. Apr 09, 2015 1249 views

How should someone start off their graphic design career?

I am very interested in graphic design and would want to create graphics. #design #graphic-design #graphics...

#3d-graphics

Jesus S.’s Avatar
Jesus S. Mar 23, 2015 909 views

Is college necessary to be a graphic designer?

i am a junior in highschool and I am interested in knowing if college is a must. Can you take classes on your own and still get hired to do small projects? And if so, what is required to be a graphic designer #graphic-design #photography #3d-graphics...

#python