Career Questions tagged Artistic

Nancy’s Avatar
Nancy Feb 21, 2020 458 views

How do I determine what I want to do with my life?

I don't want anything that has to do with the law or blood. I like something more on the artistic side. #artistic #dreamjob #highschool #job #career

Maddie’s Avatar
Maddie Dec 10, 2019 457 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart

I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of help.

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Nov 20, 2019 460 views

How readily available are jobs as a Graphic Designer?

#artistic
#jobs
#art
#graphics
#career
#graphic-design

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Jun 17, 2019 371 views

Is tile/marble setting more artisticly yours or is it more a requested design by the customer?

#tile-marble #artistic #design #customer #graphic-design

Bacilio’s Avatar
Bacilio Mar 11, 2016 998 views

Hi, my name is Bacilio, and I really love art, and photography is a hobby too! I wanted to see if I could get some ideas for a career from professionals:) I also really like Math and Science.

For future specific choices for a college major. #professional #high-school #future #fun #artistic

Tyla’s Avatar
Tyla Feb 24, 2016 2414 views

What will I have to major in in order to be a fashion consultant/stylist? What college offer this major?

I really want to be involved in fashion as I go into college later on this year... #fashion #creative #artistic