What a chemical engineer can work ?
What a chemical engineer can work other than lab ? And what is the job description ?
I want to know what are the criterias and the characteristics of a chemical engineer (personality, passions, style,.. ) to see if this agree with mine because I am studying chemical engineering but I don't see myself as a chemical engineer #chemical-engineering #personality #requirements
You have already answered the question by saying "I don't see myself as a chemical engineer". Its easy to become mislead in college into thinking that what we are studying will become what we do in our careers. The study that leads to a degree is very narrow compared to the breadth of opportunities available in the workforce once you have the degree. Try searching the career pages of well known companies(e.g. DuPont) for the jobs requiring a chemical engineering degree. This will give you an idea of the breadth of jobs that you will be qualified to do.
Scope and Career Opportunities for Chemical Engineers:
- Scientific research and development services
- Basic chemical manufacturing
- Health-care industries
- Electronics and Energy manufacturers
- Architectural, engineering, and related services
- Resin, synthetic rubber, and artificial synthetic fibers and filaments manufacturing
- Business services Food Manufacturing units
- Petroleum and coal products manufacturing
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies