Career Questions tagged Architectural Design

Melvyn A.’s Avatar
Melvyn A. Jun 22, 2018 165 views

Do architects in San Diego have to design future houses using fire-resistant strategies because of recent wildfires?

I'm working on a project about being an architect in San Diego and was wondering if all of the future designs of houses need to include fire-resistant strategies in order to be built? Thank you so much for helping me with this question. #architectural-design #architecture #california...

#san-diego

Jill C.’s Avatar
Jill C. Jan 17, 2017 636 views

About architure

Well is it true that the math and other units of architecture is really hard??? What type of math there is? Will there be a lot of making model structure? Will there be a lot of reports? I really wanted to take up architecture but the math scares me ,makes me think to just change career choice....

#artists #mathematics-education #architecture #teachers #interior-architecture #mathematics #architectural-design #arti

Nikki S.’s Avatar
Nikki S. May 13, 2016 439 views

Is it hard to own your own architecture firm? And what are tips and things you have to do to do it?

One of my biggest dreams, though kind of daunting, is to have my own architecture business. It seems like a hard task to accomplish, and I would like to know any helpful tips that could help. #architecture #architect #architectural-design...

#sustainable-design

Nikki S.’s Avatar
Nikki S. May 13, 2016 612 views

Is having a wildly different and innovative idea practical in the architecture world? It may seem like an easy question, but are most architectural projects designed to have a "wow factor" or are they just whatever is trending?

I am currently a senior in high school who will be majoring in architecture next year. I've always loved architecture and have wanted to be one since my kindergarten days. I want to know from an actual architect if they have the liberty to design pretty much whatever they want (within...

#interior-design #architect #architecture #interior-architecture #architectural-engineering #architectural-design

Ashley  M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. Mar 23, 2015 966 views

How can I apply to an internship at an architecture firm in Los Angeles?

I am a Hispanic, 17 year old girl that is really interested in all things that involve art, design, and creativity. I attend a program that is called Minds Matter LA every Saturday of my high school career since sophomore year. We had the opportunity of attending a summer program anywhere in...

#architect #creative #internship #design #intern #architectural-design

Brianna T.’s Avatar
Brianna T. Dec 02, 2014 3059 views

What are the differences between architectural design and architectural engineering?

I am seriously considering becoming an architect and wanted to know the different options in this career path. #architect...

#architectural-design

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Oct 09, 2014 695 views

Can I major in Graphic Communication Systems and then complete my Master's in Architecture?

Also since I'll be a Graphic Communication Systems major should I intern at a Architect Firm or what is the best option for me? What jobs are available for me after completing my bachelor's and master's. I want to become a license architect. #job #architecture #architect #architectural...

#architectural-drafting #architectural-design

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Mar 22, 2014 775 views

What is the difference between Architecture and Architectural Engineering?

I'm an junior in High School and I been trying to do research to distinguish which one I want to major and study while in college, but isn't telling me the key difference. While researching I came across with some couple of websites that said Architectural Engineering is similar to Structural...

#engineering #architecture #architect #engineer #structural-engineer #architectural-design