Career Questions tagged Personal Branding

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Jun 07, 2022 228 views

How do I incorporate trends into my personal brand, but still be true to myself?

I like the idea of trends and would like to use them in my own personal brand. Is there a way I can still incorporate them into my brand, but not lose who I am?

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Jun 07, 2022 171 views

What are the best types of photos and images to use in your own personal brand?

I would like my brand to reflect who I really am. How can I do so, if I don't have high-quality photos of myself? Is it appropriate to use stock images?

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Jun 07, 2022 166 views

What can I do to create a personal brand that is cohesive and narrow, but still captures who I am?

I have a lot of different interests and hobbies. I would like my personal brand to reflect these parts of myself, but how to I make all these aspects fit together.?

Mounia’s Avatar
Mounia Feb 26, 2017 1559 views

How can I create my personal brand?

What are things that I can do to help create my brand? Will creating a career portfolio help with personal branding? #career #career-development #personal-branding #portfolio #work-portfolio

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Feb 14, 2017 819 views

What things can I do to help brand my Twitch streams/YouTube videos?

I am more of asking this question for my brother, of whom is starting his own Twitch streams and is looking to gain more subscribers. #graphic-design #social-media #youtube #video-production #personal-branding #online-video-streaming #twitch

Gabriela ’s Avatar
Gabriela Dec 05, 2016 763 views

What kind of skills does Human resources internship programs usually look for ?

I am asking because I am getting my Bachelors in Management with a focus in Organizational Leadership and I will like to know in what specific skill I can focus in order for me to increase my chances of success in my career ? #human-resources #personal-branding

Anina’s Avatar
Anina Apr 28, 2016 999 views

How did you define your personal brand?

I always hear people talking about how important it is to have a "personal brand". What exactly does this mean and how did you go about doing this? Do you have any advice for me? #business #branding #personal-branding