Career Questions tagged Education Counselor

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Oct 14, 2016 528 views

Should I go to a school that does not offer my major?

Since high school my dream colleges have been mainly schools like Tufts University and Brandeis University. I have visited both colleges and found their diversity, size, and culture to be desirable. The only hindrance is that all these liberal and research based colleges does not have my major,...

#school-counselor #guidance-counselor #education-counselor

Zee K.’s Avatar
Zee K. May 14, 2016 880 views

What major is the most compatible with the Architecture major to improve the architect career?

I'm currently an high school junior and I'm planning to be an architect. I planned to take two majors to strengthen my future career prospects. Finance might be a compatible degree to the Architecture major but I'm not entirely sure about it. What secondary major is compatible with the...

#architect #college-major #architecture #majors #double-major #education-counselor

Cheyenne M.’s Avatar
Cheyenne M. May 14, 2016 628 views

What is the transfer process like for a community college student to becoming an University student?

I am currently a student at Riverside City College, and I am planning to transfer to a University in the next few years. I wanted to know what the transfer process entails for not only out of state schools, but also California Universities as well. #school-counselor...

#education-counselor

Elysia Brookelyn M.’s Avatar
Elysia Brookelyn M. May 12, 2016 495 views

What is the possibility of getting a good job abroad if you have a Creative Writing degree?

I am an incoming freshman and wanted to major in creative writing and plan to teach in Europe. In Ireland to be specific. #teaching #teacher #professor #english #literature #historian #education-counselor...

#authors