How to conduct my self routine during quarantine?

19

Hi :) To begin with, I have finished 1year of Korean studies in South Korea after my graduation from college. In fact I would like to start to develop career whatever what kind of experience it is, I want to learn. Yet, I am suffering from depression after I come back to home and right now to struggle for getting a job. During these time, it is quite sure that I want to pursue my own business and be able to support myself to create an ideal environment to grow. Therefore I would like to ask advice of how to conduct a routine or schedule which can balance my life between advancement and self caring.

#business #college #career #routine #schedule #depression #selfbranding

19

8
There Is Hope Suki

It may not feel like it right now when the voice of depression is especially loud, however I want you to know that things can and will get better. Depression is not something that should be taken lightly. If you are struggling with depression, you're not alone. Depression is treatable and therapy can help you gain control of your emotions and improve the quality of your life. With access to the right treatment and support you can learn how to cope-and even thrive.

Seeking help is a sign of TRUE STRENGTH, not weakness. If your depression is telling you that you don’t deserve to get help, please do not listen to it. Like an abusive partner, your depression wants you to stay trapped. However, all people who are suffering deserve to seek help and support.

Early recognition and treatment will offer you the greatest chance of recovery and the earlier you seek help the greater the chance that recurrences can be prevented, start with your primary care doctor. He or she can evaluate you to make sure that medicines or another illness are not the source of your symptoms. Your primary care doctor can also thoroughly assess your symptoms and provide treatment. If needed, he may refer you to a mental health care professional for care.

You don’t have to continue to feel this hopeless and alone Suki.
Thank You Alison. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. John Frick Translate
Finding balance is a lifetime project. Balance is a way of living, It's ongoing, It's a finite goal at the end of which you will have a peaceful, calm and meaningful life Suki. John Frick Translate
Thank you John! suki Y. Translate
Thank You Himanshu. “Even if you just change one life, you’ve changed the world forever.” – Mike Satterfield John Frick Translate
Thank You Katrina. “Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” – Sherry Anderson John Frick Translate
8

Joel’s Answer

6
Hi Suki,

I would highly recommend that you practice self-care make sure that your mental state is healthy. Running a business can be very stressful and tiring at times. Always put self care first! Make a plan of what kind of business that you would like to develop. (If you can, make a five year plan.) Try different apps that can better utilize your skills in making a routine. (Google Suite's, Samsung apps, and Apple apps)

Best of Luck!
Thank you Joel! suki Y. Translate
6

Ao’s Answer

4
What is your major?
In fact, this period is a good opportunity to better add value to yourself!
1. First step out of the comfort zone we think, learn some things or interests that you have never been in contact with, so that you can discover more possibilities of yourself!
2. During this period, to sort out your mentality and attitude, you will ask yourself, will you care about others' evaluation of yourself and affect your confidence?
3. In a certain situation, it is important to believe in your own vision and ability, and have a mentality that is willing to be evaluated, but it will not affect your self-confidence.
4. Starting today, give yourself a small goal to achieve!
Thank you Cynthia! suki Y. Translate
4

Shelesh’s Answer

3
Hi Suki, what you are going through is natural during these unusual times. Stay put, Stay positive for your goals as well as outlook. As the cliche is many things happen which is not in your control, what is in your control is how you respond to those situations. This is also an opportunity for you to do more soul searching. Spend some time on drafting out your professional and life goals. What are you passionate about, how can you achieve those goals, what you can do today [now]. Keep yourself engaged on WHAT YOU CAN DO vs WHAT YOU CAN'T !!! Stay strong. am sure things will turn out great for you. All the best !!!
Thanks Shelesh! suki Y. Translate
3

Riley’s Answer

1
I'm sorry to hear about your struggling with going back home, I know this can be a rough time for anyone. To begin I would say maybe you could seek out the help of a therapist, as they might be able to help you more acutely. However, for me, the most important thing is time management. If you are trying to start a business, I would designate a certain time of day as, "business hours." While in quarantine, I force myself to be productive with working on things from 11 AM to 4 PM Monday-Friday, then the rest of the time is used for self-care Whatever you choose to do to make yourself happy is up to you, but I like to play some video games when I first wake up in the morning then work out and make a nice dinner in the evenings. Also, I've invested in a couple of nice pairs of loungewear, which just makes lounging around the house all day more comfortable.
Thanks Riley ! Your advice really help me to think more about the possibility of building a productive time during the day ! suki Y. Translate
1

Katrina’s Answer

1
You are not alone. I see you and I hear you! This has been a challenging time for many people, myself included. You've gotten some great advice so far. All I can add is to continue to connect with people, make self care a priority and establish a routine -giving yourself ample time to meditate, exercise and do anything that brings you joy. The job will come - your gut will help you drive the direction. Best to you - this situation is just today - not forever. Brighter days are coming!
1

Claudia’s Answer

0
You need to remember this is a difficult time for everyone and all of us need to get use to it. I think that in this time the best things to do is to learn something new like playing an instrument, baking some pastries and also practice some type of exercise like yoga that help us to exercise, relax and meditate at the same time :)
Try to make a list of the things you want to learn ( there are many free options in the web) and the ones you will like to accomplish like reading a book. And also have a daily routine that will help you to stay focused on the things you are interested.

I love the idea to volunteer on something, it will give some extra meaning to this quarantine time.
Thank you and I hope these ideas help you to enjoy this time!

0

Morgan’s Answer

0
Hi Suki! Things are tough right now because its not normal for us to stay isolated during these crazy times but what I've done to try and help my mental health is to find 3 things per day that I enjoy doing, or 3 things that make me happy. Whether it be going for a walk, taking a bath with a facemask, baking, reading a book, or crafting!
0

kaman’s Answer

0
HI

Usually the first job is not ideal, even the second and third, but don’t get lost, remember your goals and dreams.

Google translation ,hope you understand :)
Thanks Karman suki Y. Translate
0

Nancy’s Answer

0
You're not alone! There are so many young people in your position. New to the working world and unsure of how best to start. Give yourself a goal each day (e.g., apply for 5 jobs, read or listen to 5 Podcasts, research 5 new companies, etc.). Keep trying, and reapply if you see the same role coming up again.
0

Ashley’s Answer

0
I would definitely cater to your self-care before anything else. Starting a new career can be stressful enough and starting a business even more so. Try doing things in quarantine that make you happy like exercise, reading, meditation, etc., then once you're feeling your best you can pursue steps towards reaching your dreams. There are a lot of classes and workshops out there that teach career and business advice, you just have to research a little.
0

Oscar’s Answer

0
Hi Suki,

This is not a easy time to come over this very special period, for me, I will prepare my lunch and dinner at home during quarantine, I will find something new to do which is I have never try before,
And also reading rather than facing computer and iPad, do something productivity, please don't always gaming or scroll the phone because this is a chance to improve ourself.
The other way, you can also find some online volunteering work to do like draw the digital card and send to some association, make this quarantine become meaningful!

Thank you and I hope the experience can help you!

Thanks Oscar! suki Y. Translate
0

Nickolaus’s Answer

0
Making sure that you have a routine is very ideal in creating your own structure and creating stable mental health. I would always suggest some form of exercise towards the end of the day to unwind. This helps lower stress and always helps clear your mind.

The internet and YouTube are great resources for any new business venture, make sure you do your own research.
0

Kelly’s Answer

0
This is a difficult time for many and its important to focus on your well being.

Make you organise your day that is structured which include:
1. time for your career (whether that be job seeking or your decision to start your own company). Allocate time for planning and researching.
2. Time to network whether virtually or in person (if allowable). There are many network which you can access depending on your area of interest
3. make time for yourself whether is be exercise, meditation, or the practice of mindfulness

i think keeping a routine to your day is very important to stay focused and stay on track and with this i hope you will find the process less overwhelming.

taking the first career step is always the hardest and even if you don't get it right the first time or face alot of rejection, reflect on this is part of the learning process.
0

Morgan’s Answer

0
0

0
Take it one day at a time!
0

Nickolaus’s Answer

0

0

Nancy’s Answer

0
0

Asami’s Answer

0
Hi, Suki!

I understand that during this difficult period it is easy to make people feel burdened for the future, but in fact this is also a very good opportunity for you to enrich yourself at home. You can choose some distance courses to study at home according to the industry you want to pursue in the future. This will not only help you in future employment, but also reduce your anxiety during this time.

You can also understand or find out the industries you are interested in during this period, and understand the development prospects, salary, and whether your personality is suitable.

Hope you can find a suitable job :)
0

DaMone’s Answer

0
I have to find a place to regroup, refresh and relax. I do this by taking long walks and riding my bike. I turn off all communication from work.
0

0
Take it one day at a time!
0

Ashley’s Answer

0
0