Career Questions tagged Howtodecide

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 461 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

#howtodecide #medicine #vet #loans #college #financial-aid #vetschool #medschool #choosing-a-college #healthcare #veterinary #doctor #debt

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 351 views

What is the best branch of medicine for me to specialize in?

How do I choose classes if I am not sure what branch of medicine I want to enter? I haven't even decided on human or veterinary medicine and I am a junior, so I have a very short time to decide on which schools are best for which branches of medicine. #medicine #veterinary-medicine...

#howtodecide #medical-education