Career Questions tagged Vetschool

TyAnne W.’s Avatar
TyAnne W. Dec 21, 2020 208 views

What state is the best to be a veterinarian

I'm a sophomore in Utah and I am looking for colleges to apply for, and I would like to apply for a college in the state that is best to be a veterinarian in. veterinarian...

vetschool

Addie Z.’s Avatar
Addie Z. Dec 21, 2020 187 views

Whats the percentage of veterinarian graduates every year?

I have a lot of friends that want to become a vet when they are older. It worries me that they will be "chosen" to become one while the other have to choose a different path. So how often do vet students take the time to become a veterinarian? How many hours are used to be one? Is it really...

veterinarian veterinary vetschool animals

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 240 views

How competitive is it to get into vet school?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have wanted to become a vet for a while now, and want to get an understanding of what I would be facing. I am wanting to get a better understanding of how hard it is to get into vet school and what schools usually look for? veterinarian veterinary...

vetschool

Alexa V.’s Avatar
Alexa V. Dec 21, 2020 332 views

What are the best vet schools in the U.S.?

I am a sophomore in high school in Utah. I have been interested in becoming a veterinarian for a while now. I am wanting to know what schools offer the best vet program? veterinarian veterinary-medicine...

vetschool

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 607 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

vet howtodecide choosing-a-college medschool college financial-aid healthcare doctor debt veterinary loans vetschool medicine

Michaela M.’s Avatar
Michaela M. Sep 01, 2017 538 views

How do you get into Veterinary School?

I want to know what I can do to get into vet school. What kind of experience are they looking for, and what might be some of the questions asked in the interview. I am really passionate about animals and want to be a vet really bad, but I don't want to wait multiple years before I get in....

veterinary-medicine interviews veterinary vetschool animals