do you like your job

Asked El Paso, Texas

did you just look at the wages and decide that was the job you wanted? #job

Julia’s Answer

Updated Tampa, Florida

Yes I do enjoy my job, I am an auditor with a Big 4 Accounting firm and I get to work to work on exciting projects with some interesting companies. My work has been diverse which I not only do accounting work (audit of financial statements), I also perform IT audit reviews, regulatory reviews, and Internal audit work. My job has provided me new skill sets that I did not know I could be involved in leaving college. The work gets busy and hectic, but the interesting part keeps me going.

Julia recommends the following next steps:

• Figure out what you want to do and the work that gets you excited to come to work everyday.
Yes, I love my job in Recruiting here at PwC. I enjoy helping people find the right position here at the Firm!

Carly’s Answer

Updated Tampa, Florida

I like a lot of aspects of my job, especially my co-workers. However, I think the rule should be 75/25. Most jobs you will have something you are not a fan of, but if you like your job more than 75% of the time, I think you chose the right path.

Austin’s Answer

Updated Tampa, Florida

As a public accountant, it is very rewarding working with clients with different backgrounds in diverse industries. So, yes I do!