How can I become my own boss

I want to have my own store selling i phones
#how can I become my own boss?

First work as employee for minimum1 year in a mobile retail store then invest to become owner of mobile phone store. Shekhar Kumar

5

Jean’s Answer

That is truly inspiring. First of all, you will need to register the business in the state you wish to open the store, get an Employee Identification Number (EIN)/Tax#, and be a reseller to some of the carrier such as AT&T. To create the business, you can use entities like Legalzoom.com and others.
Here are some of the Steps:
Step 1: Do Your Research. ...
Step 2: Make a Plan. ...
Step 3: Plan Your Finances. ...
Step 4: Choose a Business Structure. ... (LLC is the best type)
Step 5: Pick and Register Your Business Name. ... (
Step 6: Get Licenses and Permits. ... (state and Local)
Step 7: Choose Your Accounting System. (1-800accountant is a good place to start).
Step 8: Open a Bank account
Step 9: Develop a website
Step 10: Most importantly - Purchase a general liability insurance.

0

Alisha’s Answer

Awesome future Entreprenuer,

In addition to what Jean stated, always remember that technology such as cell phones are a high commodity. With that being said, make sure you have a product that is diverse in most of its aspects, and that will stand out against competition. Make your product have meaning and project good value in it, rather it be artistically, vocally, or visually. I will tell you a secret that no one told me to make your journey a little bit easier. When making your plan for your business be sure to focus on as many problems with cell phones that you can identify within the market today. Then write them down because you already have the solution. Include your solutions to solve those problems and why choosing your product would be a better option. Research will be a helpful tool to extract data for your company. So many people have great ideas but fail to set themselves apart from other competitors. This maybe one of the reasons small businesses fail in their first year. Be relentless with your action and ideas and remember, "The Sky is Not the Limit" NAMASTE.

0

Alisha’s Answer

Awesome future Entreprenuer,

0

Nathanael’s Answer

Probably the easiest way is to set up an online shop first and gauge success there. You can use Amazon or Shopify to quickly create a shop and then we can try a variety of marketing tactics to drive traffic.

0