I want to become a successful Youtuber, what should I do to achieve my goal?

I want to become a gaming YouTuber . I am 11 years old, in 6th grade. #youtube

I think that you should have a few different channels (say, one for gaming and one for vlogging) and if you post regularly you could become more successful. And if you have a channel for playing among us and one for playing fortnight then you will be even more successful. Hope this helps, Elise Elise J.

4

Matthew’s Answer

First things first: find out what type of content you would like to put out there.

It can be anything you enjoy or are good at- video game streaming, prank videos, tutorial videos, etc. The important thing to focus on when becoming a successful Youtuber is to stay motivated and don't get discouraged.

Nowadays everyone wants to be a successful youtuber so there are a lot of people you're competing with in this industry. You want to make sure you identify your target audience and go after them strategically.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

Matthew recommends the following next steps:

Identify target audience
Saved!
Identify what material you'd like to produce
Saved!
Test it out and see how the feedback is
Saved!
Never give up and keep trying!
Saved!

0

Charles’s Answer

Hi Swayam,

YouTube is basically a site for entertainment, selling things and and teaching people how to do things. In order to be successful at YouTube you must learn to provide videos that are valuable to you audience. Entertain them or show them how to do something cool.

Charles recommends the following next steps:

Determine your audience- Who do you want to speak to?
Saved!
Tell you audience how to do things.
Saved!
Entertain your audience.
Saved!
Educate you audience. ("How to" videos)
Saved!
Learn how to make videos and share them on different social media (YouTube, Twitch, IG, Facebook, etc..)
Saved!

This will help me too, I am the same age and also hoping to start a youtube channel, thanks. Elise J.

0