how long did you study to ger your profession in office administration

3

Hi, I am a student at Job Corps. I am taking the office administration career. #career.

3

Ma Christina’s Answer

0
Hi Brianna! I studied Business Administration Major in Marketing back in College, and I'm now working as Administrative Assistant in a Software Development Company. I'm actually new to this industry and as Admin Assistant, I haven't fully grasp the whole role yet. But I what I've learned throughout my career life was - it doesn't matter whatever course you took in college, as long as you have the courage and the drive to know and learn things, you can get whatever career you want in the future :)
0

Karen’s Answer

0
Hi Brianna,

I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and I've been working as an administrative assistant for nearly 5 years. I know my degree is far different from my current job but I think as long as you have the right skills that the company is looking for, you will definitely get the job. And I agree with Sherhan about getting a degree if you're up for a leadership role.
0

Sherhan’s Answer

0
Hi Brianna,

Depending on what you mean by "office administration" you can obtain a job in the field right out of high school. If there is a specific role, industry, or to move into a leadership role it would be helpful to get your degree in Business Administration.
0