How would I get a job as an electrician?

1

That’s what I learn in school #edtech
#job

1

Janelle’s Answer

0
Hi Lane,

Becoming an electrician typically happens through an apprenticeship and on-the-job training. To get started with a company, you should be ready to work hard, be responsible for your equipment and your work, and ready to learn. Working as an electrician is a great field with lots of opportunities to grow. My recommendation would be to find a few different electrician companies and ask if you can talk to a few of their electricians. Ask them how they got started working as an electrician, what was hardest to learn, what they love and what they hate about the job. By showing an interest in learning about the work, even before a job is available, shows your commitment and you can often get a referral or a call when a job is available.

Consider checking out https://www.careerbuilder.com/advice/what-can-you-expect-from-a-job-as-an-electrician

Janelle
0