In commerce i have taken statistics, so which job is suitable for me?

I want to work as a manager. #career #commerce #statisticians

4

Sofia’s Answer

If you are interested in using your statistics background as a foundation for a professional career then I would advise you to look into data visualization.

It is great that you are able to understand numbers and that does provide a lot of insight however you need to be able to translate these figures into actionable items. For this you need to be able to visual data in a way that allows users to quickly identify trends.

Sofia recommends the following next steps:

Look into learning Tableau

0

Chhavi’s Answer

Data science, Analytics, Data management, Data Modeling are all great areas to look.
You should looking into Coding and learning SAS, SQL Phython R and such
For visualization, tableau is a great starting point, MSFT power BI is upcoming as well.

0

Chhavi’s Answer

0

Ruoxuan’s Answer

I'm a data-oriented person, and my skill include not only limited to computer coding like SAS, R, and Python, handling large dataset analysis and produce data visualization using SQL, tableau, power-BI and Microsoft Excel and also statistical and mathematical problem solving skills like statistical modeling, data mining, and machine learning, so I'm confident the data analyst/scientist is the best position for me.

0