What are some jobs to consider for entry level welder?

2

I am in a 6 month welding program and will learn stick and tig skills. I am 18 and have my HS diploma. #career

2

Mollie’s Answer

0
Depending on your goals with welding, there are artist residency programs and grants you can look into focused on welding. Welding is also utilized in set construction and prop building. You can look into prop houses like P.R.G. in NY and others that are looking for extra hands. Wether you join a prop house or a non-creative field for welding, you should look into joining a union which can provide even more resources to you. To join the local chapter of these unions wether it be I.A.T.S.E. or another, you usually need to get certified through the Ironworkers and American Welding Society.
0

Ramesh’s Answer

0
Go to any welder entry-level jobs without any restrictions and first focus on your foundation to be strong. Even if you do small little works, that brings lot of focus and detailed orientated midset by then you will form an idea of what is your next level job and which area you want to focus.
0