3
Updated 421 views Translate

What technology would i use more than any other in the pharmacuetical field

technology such as computer skills #pharmaceuticals #pharmacy #healthcare

3

1

Ann Sears Dotson’s Answer

The answer depends on the specific job that you do. In other words, technology would be very different if you were working in hospital rather than retail. However, in my experience, you will learn propietary technology on the job. As a preparation for a job you cannot go wrong with enhancing your skills with Word, Power Point, and especially Excel.

Thank you comment icon This is exactly what I came here to say! Trista Kealy
1
1

I think the real question is what will I need to be successful. The technology is secondary to your wits and wisdom. In any professional job you are the real asset and the technology is there to enable you!!

1
0

Farukh’s Answer

80% of the Pharma companies have SAP ERP and 100% have Shop floor systems (PLC, SCADA, MES etc..) and 100% use some form of SQL and excel for reporting. Depending on your background; SQL for reporting / analytics would be a good starting point.

Farukh recommends the following next steps:

SQL / Excel with understanding of analytics are good skills to have
0