How to data science

Asked Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

How to data science

Kartik’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi Kiran, if you are interested in learning Data Science and building a career in it, I would suggest that you break it down into multiple small steps, and try to concentrate on one step at a time -

• Data gathering (eg - using APIs of various data sources)
  • Data processing and storing into structured format (eg - Python scripting)
  • Querying the structured data to get meaningful information (eg - SQL or noSQL)
  • Visualise the data in the form of graphs, charts etc. (eg - Tableau, Splunk)

For each of these steps, there are different technologies that you will need to learn, which are mentioned in the brackets. And these are just some of the examples, many more things are there in each of these spaces.

Gitika’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi Kiran, I believe you want to understand how to learn Data Science or make a career in Data Science. If my understanding is correct, I have few suggestions for you. Data Science is a hot topic and a great career choice now a days. Lot of reputed college for e.g. ISB are offering full time and part time courses in Data Science and Data Analytics. You can also register in virtal training courses offered by many training vendors to learn about Data Science and make a career out of it. Hope it is useful for you. Please let me know if you are looking for anything specific regarding Data Science.