what values do you have in your profession as a pharmacy technician?

Hi my name is Elisa and the trade I'm going into is pharmacy technician , I was wondering if I can get any advice #pharmacy #healthcare

3

Kayleen’s Answer

Hello Elisa!

A fundamental commitment to performing your job with high quality and attention to detail + excellent services puts the patient at the center of all you do. Never compromising or cutting corners but doing everything right the first time and every time.

0

Kayleen’s Answer

Hello Elisa!

0

Mark’s Answer

First and foremost is to keep the Patient First. Having direct influence on a person's health is an serious responsibility. Maintain your ethical integrity and place a high priority on the quality of your work will directly influence the health of the patient.

Mark recommends the following next steps:

Always ask the question - how will my decision affect the patient.

0